Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey Brainiac - get Brainetics

Everyone should go to www.brainetics.tv and order this item. Whether you get it for your child or yourself it's amazing exercise for your brain. You can develop math skills you could never imagine you were capable of achieving. It also seems to help memory and critical thinking and it's also a lot of fun.
The creator, Mike Byster, is a truly remarkable person. He has gone to countless classrooms to teach and motivate students to learn math skills (at no charge).
I've known Mike for more than half of my life and he genuinely cares about having a positive impact on people's lives.
And just so you all know, I'm not telling you this for any personal gain. I haven't even gotten a discount on Brainetics for myself and we were college roomates. Six of us lived in an old house together at 59 E. Chalmers in Champaign, IL and I distinctly remember him telling me that I was his seventh favorite roomate (after axelwoman). You would think that would count for something.
Seriously though, I don't believe you will ever find another product that will enhance your life or your child's life as positively as this intelligent and fun set of DVD's.
So go to www.brainetics.tv and see what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Brainetics Review said...

Yes it is very educational as advertised